Also, to celebrate the update, we're putting all the new devices on sale for today & tomorrow only, so get 'em while they're hot!
This release offers a slew of new fx: a high-pass filter, bit crusher, compressor, expander, limiter, and splitter.
Whether you're looking to change your sound or add mastering effects, this set of devices is sure to let you shape your compositions to your exact needs.
In addition to the new effects, we've also been hard at work squashing all the bugs we could find in the 1.02 release as well as making some enhancements to the app UI! To name a few:
- New compressor sidechaining template.
- Added a button that previews sounds in the Gridlok load menu.
- Improved RS3 performance for fast note triggering.
- Fixed a bug in the turntable that made the tonearm vanish.
- Fixed an issue where individual samples from factory presets did not appear in gridlok menus.
- Improved sample previewing in sample-browsing menus.
- Fixed a bug that cause devices to lock up when dragging from device list.
- Fixed a routing bug that caused cables to be drawn from the wrong device.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
Finally, you may notice a new "Register" button on the song browser screen. By entering your email address here, you'll be the first to know about any new releases & limited-time sales like this one, as well as finding out about other goings on in the Retronyms universe. We don't always send out newsletters, but when we do, we prefer them to be pretty awesome!
Enjoy the new release & keep the comments, suggestions & new songs coming!