iMPC Pro V 1.1 changes include:
- Trim endpoint saves and loads properly.
- Delete Sounds.
- Velocity for iMPC Element fixed.
- Added sound delete (drag to trash).
- Crash on set global for FX return and Master Fader fixed.
- Can now open and close precision mode controls while popover is active.
- Performance improvements on save and load sessions and sample edits.
- FX returns were moving some fader controls. This is fixed.
- iMPC Pro now registers as a InterApp Audio Instrument. Should sync better with Cubasis and other hosts.
- You can now drag pads across banks using multitouch. (eg: begin dragging pad, select bank b, drop pad)
- Various other small fixes and performance improvements.
I think this is going to be a great update. I'm also really happy to have had a chance to build the new delete feature. We are now off to add some polish to Tabletop and finish our last project for #summerofepic! Stay tuned.