iMPC Pro v1.5 is available now
In this version you'll see substantial improvements to stability and performance, bug fixes and great new BONUS features! Here's what you can expect:
- MIDI Learn for easy controller mapping.
- Slice Loop Auto mode, which automatically detects all transient markers.
- Improvements to MPC Desktop Export. You can now export slice loops as patch phrases, among other things.
- Latest version of the Ableton Link SDK.
- Latest version of AudioCopy (3.2), which improves workflow.
- Bonus feature: Bit-Crusher in the pad effects, which has a digital distortion effect on your sounds, adding some crunch and fuzz.
In the latest iMPC Pro Log, JP tells you all about the v1.5 and demos some of the new fun features. Subscribe to the Retronyms Channel and you'll receive updates on all the upcoming iMPC Pro videos that go into more detail about the features mentioned in this episode.
Retronyms Public Beta Program
We are now going live with a Beta Program that allows our users to participate in exclusive pre-release testing of iMPC Pro. All the help we got for v1.5 was really valuable. We wanna spread the word and get your feedback so contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in applying as a Beta Tester. Thanks!